Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fuel.TV Interview and

Check out two new FUEL.TV articles.

Interview with Mary O called "Girl Action"

~How many girls do you know that can model, write books, start business, teach surfing and still rip harder than you? Not many, right? I didn’t either until I met Mary Osborne, from Ventura, California.

We caught up at the Venice Grind cafĂ© last month and I have to confess I was expecting to meet someone different… Maybe the typical model who happens to like surfing or maybe the surfer chick who is cute and does modeling on the side. I was definitely wrong! Mary’s got her own thing going on. She is creating a unique style that has been catching my attention since the first time I’ve heard of her.

If you don’t know who she is, here it goes… And if you already do, chances are you will agree with me that there's something about Mary!

If you figure it out, please fill the editor in...

Interview by Paulo Dias Click Here to read entire interview.


And somehow I made the "Hottest Girls in Surfing in 2009" Pretty random and funny!

No comments: